The use of private investigative services and private detectives is on the rise. No longer the sole territory of suspicious spouses and missing persons cases, private investigators are now being used to provide an effective solution for a variety of threats, situations, and issues, as well as to collect any appropriate evidence for use and support within a court of law.
This increase in private investigations, especially in big-city areas such as London, has been supported by the modernising of the security and intelligence sector. Private detectives are now highly skilled and highly trained, with most having former backgrounds with the police, military, corporate or intelligence services, training that is now being reinforced with new standards and industry accreditations.
Combined with modern advances in technology, there are now innovative ways for a private detective to conduct investigations discreetly and legally, whilst keeping to a moral and ethical code of conduct.
London has become a particular hotspot for private investigation services, not only is this due to the sheer number of people residing and living in the capital, but as a corporate hub, businesses are utilising private detectives to protect corporate assets and investigate any data breaches or fraud.
There are numerous reasons why you may want to hire a private detective in London, perhaps you have suspicions about fraud or you are concerned about a new employee and want to do a thorough background check, including for any possibility of corporate espionage, or you are simply worried about a family member, the fidelity of your partner or want to check your how many people are living at a property. Private detectives can conduct investigations for a wide range of reasons and more importantly, provide you with evidence and statements that can be used for general purposes, such as in a workplace investigation for example, or evidence that can be admissible in court.
As evidence can only be used if it has been obtained legally, it is vitally important for you to put your trust in a private detective or private investigation firm that can get you the results in a legal and ethical manner, whilst conducting themselves and their operation with the highest of standards in order to produce quality, effective results. This is best practice throughout private, personal, corporate, or commercial investigations.
So, how do you know what private investigative firm to use in London?
OpSpec Solutions: Our Services
Here at OpSpec solutions, we aim to provide an affordable, quality private detective and surveillance service across the UK and specifically London. We are a highly regarded, professionally accredited Private Investigation Firm with offices and personnel in London that provides evidence to court admissible standards in all cases. This requires the utmost discretion, sensitivity, and confidentiality, as well as strict adherence to ethical guidelines and data protection law. But what services do we offer?
Although there are several things’ clients require when looking for a private detective, such as trust, expertise and of course, previous results, it is also wise to consider location. In this case, London. This specialist knowledge of the location where your investigation is most likely to be based, or conducted, is vital when choosing a private detective. You may find a great private detective in Leeds for example, but not only will you likely incur extra costs due to travel, but there isn’t the local knowledge of London that can be important when conducting an investigation and trying to obtain the evidence that you need.
For most private investigations, specialised surveillance is required. From illegal subletting and fraudulent claims to infidelity or custody issues, our surveillance services provide the information you need to put your mind at rest – and the evidence you need to prove it in a court of law.
From audible to digital, we use a wide range of advanced technology solutions to provide clients with usable & reliable HD footage & images, with time stamps, GPS tracking and daily logs also available.
- Mobile Surveillance: If you suspect someone is up to no good, our corporate and counter surveillance experts can discreetly track a person of interest in London by car, on foot or even on a plane out of one of London’s airports.
If it is a partner you suspect of cheating or a client on the run with overdue payments for example, we can provide a full report of their movements with photographic and video evidence.
- Static Surveillance: Static surveillance is when our private detectives will covertly monitor a particular location of interest. This may be a house, a company or a car park and may require constant, 24hour monitoring or just at specific times, however, we will provide a full report of the location in question, including photos, videos, vehicle details and timings. So, you can prove what is going and take action. This type of private investigation service is useful for proving subletting, fly-tipping, drug dealing or checking on a spouse.
- Electronic Surveillance: Using available cutting-edge technology means that we can monitor a range of media. Our team can legally access video and audio recordings, corporate phone call records and computer activity to find out what is going on. This can be helpful to protect your property, stalking and monitoring your employee’s activity in case of theft, absence, or corporate espionage.
- GPS Vehicle Tracking: We can track either a single vehicle or an entire fleet using our GPS tracking system. Our state-of-the-art tracking solution can help you discover employees that are moonlighting, colluding with competitor businesses, or just driving company vehicles for personal use and provide you with the evidence you need to take action. We can also combine this service with manned surveillance for further investigation.
- Counter Surveillance: Thinking you are being stalked can be one of the most distressing, yet important reasons as to why people get in touch with us about our private detective services. Our team can work with you to help detect unlawful monitoring. Whether it is hidden cameras, voice recorders or covert tracking, we will gain evidence of the perpetrators to help you put a stop to it. Where required, our team can use the latest methods to block out surveillance devices so you can continue with your day-to-day life.
However, counter surveillance is also exceedingly useful from a corporate perspective, helping to identify espionage, cyber hacking, or data breaches from a technological point of view.
Providing the right personnel
All our agents are fully trained in all aspects of surveillance, so you can be rest assured you have a professional team of experts in your corner, drawn from military, police, and corporate backgrounds. This range of expertise ensures they can provide the correct skills for any specific type of private investigation. We will also match your agent or team to the location you are in, so you know that if you are based in London, so are your private detectives.
Although we have listed our services in the article above, in truth, every case we work on is bespoke. No case or investigation is the same, and wedon’t take a one-size-fits-all approach to surveillance. We understand that every case has its own requirements and complexities – whether it is a long-term static project or dynamic mobile surveillance that needs operatives in various locations. Therefore, the best service we can provide you, the client, is a fully inclusive, tailored package comprising all the investigative solutions you need. We will have an in-depth consultation with you to find out all your requirements and then put together a plan of attack with clear methodology. Crucially, all our private investigation packages come with custom pricing that we will be completely transparent about from start to finish.
Expertise and Accreditation
Founded in 2011, OpSec Solutions has become an industry leader in all aspects of security, surveillance, private investigations, and legal support services. We have developed a reputation for unwavering reliability and impeccably high standards. Whether it is an individual or business, we work tirelessly for our clients.
We have decades of experience in private investigation, close protection, and surveillance across London, including the boroughs, with a range of accreditations and memberships to support our expertise. Including:
- ABI – Association of British Investigators
- WAPI – The World Association of Professional Investigators
- IPI – The Institute of Professional Investigators
- UK Professional Investigators Network
- FAP – The Fraud Advisory Panel
- ICO – The Information Commissioners Office
If you are looking to hire a private investigator team or private detective in any area in London, we will strive to provide the results you need. Our team of private detectives deliver clear, irrefutable reports to a wide range of clients across a variety of sectors, giving them the evidence, they need for court cases, legal proceedings, or simply for peace of mind. So, if you would like to hire a private detective, or think you need a private investigation, then please contact us here at OpSpec Solutions.